Where it All Begins

     Hello all,     Welcome to my blog! My name is Braydon, and I am a 2D Animator. This space was created with the intention of having an o...

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Where it All Begins

    Hello all,

    Welcome to my blog! My name is Braydon, and I am a 2D Animator. This space was created with the intention of having an online portfolio easily accessible for anyone interested in seeing what I am capable of doing, and how I progress throughout my career in 2D animation. I will be continuously uploading my latest and greatest creations, and updating you with my progression in this industry. I'm very excited to share with you all my creative capability, and show you my improvement as I complete my education at Centre for Arts and Technology and start a career in this industry. I appreciate everyone for taking the time to look at my art work, and I hope you enjoy what you see!

    Thank you,

    Braydon Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment